The company we helped succeed in their business is a real-estate investment company that regularly buy buildings or condominiums to resell or to lease those objects.
To be up-to-date for acquiring buildings offered in compulsory auctions they were manully browsing the lists offered on web pages by the government.
The tracking of the customer was simplified with a web-crawler that goes through the auctions and transports the address, evaluated price, object data and auction date/time into their database where the person in charge can mark interesting objects for further processing.
The solution was implemented with JAVA and hosted on premise. The features included:
- The application is automatically browsing the target page discovering objects and collecting data
- Authentication/Authorization using their companies directory for users to log in
- Every week the persons in charge get an e-mail with new auctions in their area
- Users can mark "interesting" objects for further processing
- History of auctions available with expert report and object data and can be inspected with a simple click