The foundation of a good software are good requirements. In order to find out what your future product must be capable to do, a business analyst can provide you with valuable insights.
Requirements engineers will
- Conduct Interviews with your stakeholders in order to gather requirements
- Resolve conflicts between contradicting requirements
- Document requirements
- Produce Diagrams (UML, BPMN)
- Write use cases
- Write and maintain test cases
- Hand over requirements to Software Engineering
Our business analysts are at least IREB certified requirements engineers foundation level (IREB CPRE FL), they are also used to agile environments.
Other roles in IT-related projects or software development projects we are happy to fill. Please contact us!
Let us know your vision so we can discuss to create milestones and ways to reach them - contact us using phone +49 6257 9196 230 or write an E-Mail to sales
Please check our Experience in your domain